- Technical and disciplinary head of various departments: Mechanical and electrical engineering, external manufacturing, production, QM, commissioning until handover to client.
- Full responsibility of all internal and external commissioning in presence of clients.
- International large EPC projects (turnkey projects) in automotive and pharmaceutical area incl. commissioning on client sites.
Automobile industry (BMW, Ford, Mercedes, VW)
- Calculation, development, scheduling, optimizing of robot systems, handling systems, robotic jig system, packaging systems, welding robotics systems, seat retainer jig, …with diverse product/parts monitoring systems and sensors for process verification purpose.
- Supervision of Construction
- Strong business partnerships with Propack and Servolift
- Integration of ABB, Kuka, Motoman Robotec robot systems
- Full P and L responsibility
Pharmaceutical industry (Heumann Pharma, Boehringer-Ingelheim Pharma, Procter & Gamble, AMGEN, IDEC, Grünenthal, Medinsa, Roche, usw.)
- Construction of special conveyers for blister, boxes etc.
- Construction of fully automatic cleaning machines (for containers, boxes, drums etc.) inclusive drying and cooling
- Construction in clean design
- Construction according GMP, FDA, 21CFR Part 11, ASTM, ASME, etc.
- Clean room and HVAC knowledge
- Project planning and Controlling
- Monitoring and tracking all steps of the projects
- Start up and commissioning
- Development of the software design with visualization on Panel view (Siemens or Allen Bradley)
- Qualification manager (responsible in writing and executing all qualification issues: DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ) incl. FAT and SAT
- All projects within the automotive and pharmaceutical industry successfully accomplished Developed first fully automatic bin cleaning machine with full 21 CFR 11 compliance for the European and US market.
- Consolidated sales in the US-Pharmaceutical market for fully automatic cleaning and drying machines (in compliance with GMP and FDA regulations)
- Developed some complex engineering solutions within the automotive industry for handling and packing of blister, cartons and palettes.
- Developed many handling and robot systems for the automotive industry: jigs, tables, production lines Established successfully own QM department
- Site manager for all installations and commissioning until handover to the client